What is a Shared Transfer?
A cheap, fast, effective and safe airport transfer. Our representatives will assist
you at our booth if arriving into Punta Cana airport (if arriving into other airports
you will be greeted by the driver or a rep) and escort you to your comfortable vehicle
while maintaining high quality standards.
This service is a way to share the vehicle with other travelers who travel in the
same situation as you, you can enjoy a friendly atmosphere and even make friends
and share travel plans. All who use this fantastic service has almost similar arrival
flights and destinations so the waits are minimized. Shared shuttles are perfect
for solo travelers or couples and is offered from Punta Cana, La Romana, Santo Domingo,
Puerto Plata and Santiago airports (Is not recommended for kids).
- Round-trip service. (This type of service is not suitable for kids).
- Meet and assist at the airport by a representative at our booth upon arrival and
at the Hotel for the departure. Booth or counter only available in Punta Cana Airport,
passengers landing in other airports will be greeted by the driver or a representative.
2. CHANGING YOUR BOOKING
- If you are already in the Dominican Republic changes has to be done no less than
24 hours prior to your outbound flight (additional fees applies), you need to
contact us at any of the phones written on your voucher, make sure you talk to us
in person don’t put the Hotel personnel to make any arrangements for you we need
to talk to you. If you are still at home please email your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
we will change your booking and send a new updated voucher.
3. LAST MINUTE CHANGES
- Changes within 5 to 24 hours prior to your outbound departure transfer from DR are
subject to an additional fee between US$10.00 to US$75.00 Dollars depending
on your location and amount of passengers, to be collected by the driver in cash.
- Changes less than 5 hours prior to your outbound departure from DR are not acceptable
and no moneys will be refunded.
4. ADDITIONAL INFO
- PuntacanaTrippers will issue a voucher with details of the persons involved in
the booking and the transfers booked.
- The voucher acts as the 'ticket' and
must be presented to the PuntacanaTrippers driver for both the outward and return
journeys. PuntacanaTrippers does not guarantee the service without presenting
proves of payment or a voucher.
- Voucher will be received at the time of booking when payment is done.
- The duration of transfers is approximate. The exact duration will depend on the
time of day and traffic conditions.
- Please note, the type of vehicle used may vary depending on the amount of passengers
and specific travel date.
- The buses used in the transfer are not wheelchair friendly.
- Each traveler is allowed maximum 1 large and 1 small suitcase. Oversized or excessive
luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please
inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Customers mistakes or inaccurate information when you filled the booking form that affects your reservation could end up in losing the transfer and NO REFUNDS will be granted. Additional fees could be charge for any changes or mistakes you made.
- We are not responsible for any luggage or articles forgotten in the vehicles. We
do not ship any objects, or documents forgotten on the vehicles, you are responsible
to check your belongings.
- NO CAR SEATS ARE ALLOWED ON SHARED TRANSFERS
5. WHERE WILL YOU MEET YOUR TRANSFERS?
- The service provider Representative or the driver itself will be waiting for you
standing at the arrival hall holding up meeting cards that will read our service
provider’s name and LOGO (Please take a look at the voucher). Customer’s
service phones are written on your voucher just in case you need to call us for
any reason upon your arrival. Customers arriving only into Punta Cana Airport will
be greeted at our booth and escorted to the vehicle by our representative.
- On your departure, the Rep or the driver will be waiting for you outside the Lobby
area holding up the same meeting card as in your arrival.
6. DEPARTURE PICKUP TIME FOR YOUR RETURN BACK TO THE AIRPORT
- Punctuality is very important. You should be ready for your pick up at the time
scheduled by the service provider, in shared transfers customers are not allowed
to request pickup times if this is a concern for you please book a Private transfer
instead, if you are not ready at the designated pickup time you can miss your transfer
and NO REFUND will be granted besides you will end paying a taxi cab at your expenses.
If for any reason you need to change your pick up date you need to advise of the
changes by calling at the phone numbers on your voucher at least 24 hours prior