What is a private transfer?
A personalized service reserved exclusively for you. We are at your disposal and
we will drive to your holyday destination safely and efficiently. It is a nonstop
door to door transportation service. Our private shuttles have a variety of buses
ideal for couples, families or groups traveling together. This service is offered
from the following airports, Punta Cana, Santo Domingo, La Romana, Puerto Plata,
Samana and Santiago. Complimentary car seats are available upon request.
- Round-trip or one-way service.
- Meet and assist at the airport by a representative at our booth upon arrival and
at the Hotel for the departure. Booth or counter only available in Punta Cana Airport,
passengers landing in other airports will be greeted by the driver or a representative.
2. CHANGING YOUR BOOKING
- If you are already in the Dominican Republic changes has to be done no less than
24 hours prior to your outbound flight (additional fees applies), you need to
contact us at the phone written on your voucher, make sure you talk to us in person
don’t put the Hotel personnel to make any arrangements for you we need to talk to
you. If you are still at home please email your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
we will change your booking and send a new updated voucher.
3. LAST MINUTE CHANGES
- Changes within 5 to 24 hours prior to your outbound departure transfer from DR are
subject to an additional fee between US$10.00 to US$75.00 Dollars depending
on your location and amount of passengers, to be collected by the driver in cash.
- Changes less than 5 hours prior to your outbound departure from DR are not acceptable
and no moneys will be refunded.
4. ADDITIONAL INFO
- Punta Cana Trippers will issue a voucher with details of the persons involved in
the booking and the transfers booked.
- The voucher acts as the 'ticket' and
must be presented to the PuntacanaTrippers driver for both the outward and return
journeys. PuntacanaTrippers does not guarantee the service without presenting
proves of payment or a voucher.
- Voucher will be received at the time of booking when payment is done.
- The duration of transfers is approximate. The exact duration will depend on the
time of day and traffic conditions.
- Please note, the type of vehicle used may vary depending on the amount of passengers
and specific travel date.
- The buses used in the transfer are not wheelchair friendly.
- Each traveler is allowed maximum 1 large and 1 small suitcase. Oversized or excessive
luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please
inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Customers mistakes or inaccurate information when you filled the booking form that affects your reservation could end up in losing the transfer and NO REFUNDS will be granted. Additional fees could be charge for any changes or mistakes you made.
- We are not responsible for any luggage or articles forgotten in the vehicles. We
do not ship any objects, or documents forgotten on the vehicles, you are responsible
to check your belongings.
5. WHERE WILL YOU MEET YOUR TRANSFERS?
- The service provider Representative or the driver itself will be waiting for you
standing at the arrival hall holding up meeting cards that will read PUNTA CANA TRIPPERS.
Customer’s service phones are written on your voucher just in case you need to call
us for any reason upon your arrival. Customers arriving only into Punta Cana Airport
will be greeted at our booth and escorted to the vehicle by our representative.
- On your departure, the Rep or the driver will be waiting for you outside the Lobby
area holding up the same meeting card as in your arrival.
6. DEPARTURE PICKUP TIME FOR YOUR RETURN BACK TO THE AIRPORT
- Punctuality is very important. You should be ready for your pick up at the time
scheduled on your voucher, if you are not ready you can miss your transfer and NO
REFUND will be granted besides you will end paying a taxi cab at your expenses.
If for any reason you need to change your date or pick up time you need to advise
of the changes by calling at the phone numbers on your voucher at least 24 hours
prior to departure.
- 1 to 7 pax
- 8 to 12 pax
- 13 to 21 pax
- 21+ pax